After experiencing business operations of larger corporations, Matt and Doyle sought to improve smaller companies with their vision of long-term growth and success plans. Founded in 2017, Matt and Doyle acquired their first company under N.A. Holding Corporation.
Matt has a Mechanical Engineering degree from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor in addition to an MBA in Finance from Western New England College. He has over 30 years of experience with manufacturing and supply chain, including both corporate and consulting experience. He retired as a Lt Col from the US Air Force in 2013.
Vice President, Director of Business Development
Doyle has dedicated his career of 25+ years in Two Step Distribution with an emphasis on customer growth, retention, and satisfaction. He attended Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana studying Marketing.
N.A. Holding Resources and Key Contacts
- Ted Dienelt, Microtech Welding, GM
- Chris Coyne, Shar Systems, GM
- Connor Ruby, Deister Concentrator, GM
- Josh Nordman, Plant Manager
- Mike Zehner, Production Manager
- Scott Smith, Engineer
- Terry Lockwood, Process Engineer
- Mary Elder, Controller
- Jen Schweitzer, Controller
- Kristin Powell, Marketing
- Tammy Schisler, Office Manager